The BizCycle project is implemented under the framework of the South-East Finland – Russia CBC Programme 2014-2020. Its main idea is to stimulate and promote touristic and hospitality SMEs by creating a favorable ecosystem for cross-border Cycling and ecotourism.
The project involves the creation of Cycling routes and information services, through which cyclists will be able to travel most comfortably in the region, using the services of existing touristic and hospitality SMEs.
- The new service "CycleAdvisor" is released
- BizCycle Founders Develop Three New Bike Routes in Leningrad Oblast.
- Attention! The Cycling Race is postponed to the following yaer due to the difficult epidemiological situation.
- On October 10, the Cycling Race along the "Historical" route will take place in the border strip of Vyborg district in Leningrad region.
- The Bike Ride “Salpa Bike March” will take place on Saturday, August 29
- The BizCycle project was presented during the online webinar “Tourism Development Projects on the Karelian Isthmus 2020
- The online presentation of the BizCycle project
- ITMO.NEWS Project BizCycle Named Among Winners of Good Communication Award 2019
- BizCycle project has won a Good Communication Award 2019
- Ex-Chairman of European Parliament’s Committee on Transport and Tourism Michael Cramer on Developing Cycling Tourism
- BizCycle Workshop in Vyborg
- Press tour of Kotka-Hamina region of South - East Finland
- BizCycle Moving Towards Comfortable Biking Infrastructure on Russian-Finnish Border